Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Dog, The Spaghetti and The Rug

As you know, Pep has been sick, and we've been doing just about anything to get her to eat. She has to have food mixed with her med, so I try to get her to eat some before I give her the capsules. This morning I took the leftover spaghetti and meatballs from the fridge and put it on the table. Then I grabbed her dish from the floor that contained the kibble she refused to eat. I thought I'd mix a little bit of it with her kibble since she LOVES spaghetti. Pepper (my dog) came barreling into the room just from the scent of the food. She's a moose of a dog, and she knocked into me AND the table. The container of spaghetti went flying and, wouldn't you know it, landed on the floor, upside down. ON THE RUG.

Needless to say, the dog was totally delighted, even though I didn't let her get much of it.

1 comment:

BCxFour said...

OMG! I would have freaked out! Spaghetti on the rug...*sigh* it must have been frustrating. Sorry I am laughing ...