Friday, June 26, 2009

Picky Pepper

Hubby brought home a bag of dried chicken fillets for Ms. Beast. You'd think he'd just given her the best present in the world. Now, she turns up her nose at any of her other treats - including the oatmeal-peanut butter dog cookies I bake for her. (yes, I bake for my dog!)

I had her out in the yard for a while this morning, tossing the ball and frisbee around. She decided to take the frisbee and hide in the bushes with it. I called and called. She just sat there, laughing at me, knowing that I won't walk through the part of the yard (between her and me) that is one giant mud puddle. Finally I said 'Do you want some chicken?' Zoom! She sure can move fast for an old dog!

1 comment:

Rich, Jane, Boomer, and Daisy said...

Teaching your old dog to love new chicks? Very clever!